Expansive views over the water make Billabong Cottage a special place to stay for one or two couples.
Two large decks over the water and perfect reflections in the late afternoon make it hard not to relax. Read a book, absorb some vitamin D, sip a glass of wine or fish for silver perch in the dam.
Water birds provide entertainment; white cranes, spoonbills, wood ducks and purple swamp hens are seasonal visitors.
A screened summerhouse off the upper deck, covered with banksia roses, gives you extra shelter from the elements and is simply mystical in the rain.
- Small kitchen (cook top, microwave, dishwasher, appliances, pots & pans)
- 2 Queen rooms with ensuites (each with spa bath & separate shower)
- HD LCD TV, small home theatre system
- Wood fire, ceiling fans, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Screened Summer House overlooking the water
- Outdoor furniture
- Gas barbecue with hood
- Fishing gear
- Linen and towels provided
- Breakfast provisions (Bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, juice, milk, selection of cereals, bread, jams, spreads, teas/coffees)
- Wine, cheese plate & more
Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted include GST and are subject to change. Public Holidays are charged at weekend rates.
- Special rates may apply for bookings longer than 3 days.
- A 50% (minimum $150) deposit is required to confirm a booking.
- Deposit (less $40 fee) is refundable up to 2 weeks before your stay. With less notice your deposit will be refunded if accommodation can be re-booked. Cancellations on the day of check-in are a no-show and may incur a charge of up to two days tariff.
- Major credit cards, cash, cheque or direct deposits accepted.
- All accommodation packages include a bottle of local premium wine and a cheese plate.
- Self contained accommodation includes breakfast provisions for a hearty breakfast each day.
- Guest Suite includes light breakfast served in the breakfast room or on the veranda daily.
- Check-in time is 2pm. Check-out is 10.30am. Variations may be possible, please ask.
- All accommodation is non-smoking inside.