The Guest Suite is the quiet end of the main building, with private entrance and parking.
The verandah with a teak outdoor dining setting for 4 and steamer lounges is the perfect place to relax with a glass of wine overlooking the garden and the billabong.
Wake to a fresh breakfast in your private breakfast room or on the verandah.
- 2 Queen rooms (rooms are not let separately)
- LCDTV, DVD, CD.
- Gas heating, ceiling fans, ducted air conditioning
- Outdoor furniture
- Linen and towels provided
- Tea and coffee making, small refrigerator
- Light breakfast (fruit platter, yoghurt, cereals, breads, juice, milk, teas/coffees & seasonal extras)
- Wine & cheese plate
- 1 room $600 (2 night stay) One night where applicable $310
- 2 rooms $795 (2 night stay) One night where applicable $550
- 1 room $220 (per night)
- 2 rooms $330 (per night)
Bookings for the Guest Suite can normally be made no more than 3 weeks in advance. One night weekend bookings may be accepted at the last minute
Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted include GST and are subject to change. Public Holidays are charged at weekend rates.
- Special rates may apply for bookings longer than 3 days.
- A 50% (minimum $150) deposit is required to confirm a booking.
- Deposit (less $40 fee) is refundable up to 2 weeks before your stay. With less notice your deposit will be refunded if accommodation can be re-booked.
Cancellations on the day of check-in are a no-show and may incur a charge of up to two days tariff.
- Major credit cards, cash, cheque or direct deposits accepted.
- All accommodation packages include a bottle of local premium wine and a cheese plate.
- Self contained accommodation includes breakfast provisions for a hearty breakfast each day.
- Guest Suite includes light breakfast served in the breakfast room or on the veranda daily.
- Check-in time is 2pm. Check-out is 10.30am. Variations may be possible, please ask.
- All accommodation is non-smoking inside.