Carved timber furniture, quirky cabinets & chests, warm rugs on a spotted gum floor and a huge teak bed with muslin curtains that give the Studio Cottage a romantic Bohemian atmosphere.
There’s even an easel and drawing supplies for the creative spirit.
- Small kitchen (cook top, microwave, appliances, pots & pans)
- King size four poster bed
- Spa bath & separate shower
- HD LCD TV, small home theatre system
- Wood fire, ceiling fans, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Outdoor furniture (steamer lounges and outdoor dining)
- Gas barbecue
- Linen and towels provided
- Breakfast provisions (Bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, juice, milk, selection of cereals, bread, jams, spreads, teas/coffees)
- Wine, cheese plate & more
Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted include GST and are subject to change. Public Holidays are charged at weekend rates.
- Special rates may apply for bookings longer than 3 days.
- A 50% (minimum $150) deposit is required to confirm a booking.
- Deposit (less $40 fee) is refundable up to 2 weeks before your stay. With less notice your deposit will be refunded if accommodation can be re-booked. Cancellations on the day of check-in are a no-show and may incur a charge of up to two days tariff.
- Major credit cards, cash, cheque or direct deposits accepted.
- All accommodation packages include a bottle of local premium wine and a cheese plate.
- Self contained accommodation includes breakfast provisions for a
hearty breakfast each day.
- Guest Suite includes light breakfast served in the breakfast room or on the veranda daily.
- Check-in time is 2pm. Check-out is 10.30am. Variations may be possible, please ask.
- All accommodation is non-smoking inside.