Sunset Ridge has rural views including vines, cattle, forest and the Brokenback Range.
The bathroom is a special feature; with a slump glass wall and a large spa with a view.
There’s even a view from the loo!
Tiled throughout, Sunset Ridge is spacious with a large teak bed, a cosy lounge area with a couple of 2 seater lounges and an interesting cathedral ceiling.
- Small kitchen (cook top, microwave, appliances, pots & pans)
- King size four poster bed
- Corner spa bath & separate shower
- HD LCD TV, small home theatre system
- Wood fire, ceiling fans, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Outdoor furniture & gas barbecue
- Linen and towels provided
- Breakfast provisions (Bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, juice, milk, selection of cereals, bread, jams, spreads, teas/coffees)
- Wine, cheese plate & surprises
Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted include GST and are subject to change. Public Holidays are charged at weekend rates.
- Special rates may apply for bookings longer than 3 days.
- A 50% (minimum $150) deposit is required to confirm a booking.
- Deposit (less $40 fee) is refundable up to 2 weeks before your stay. With less notice your deposit will be refunded if accommodation can be re-booked.
Cancellations on the day of check-in are a no-show and may incur a charge of up to two days tariff.
- Major credit cards, cash, cheque or direct deposits accepted.
- All accommodation packages include a bottle of local premium wine and a cheese plate.
- Self contained accommodation includes breakfast provisions for a hearty breakfast each day.
- Guest Suite includes light breakfast served in the breakfast room or on the veranda daily.
- Check-in time is 2pm. Check-out is 10.30am. Variations may be possible, please ask.
- All accommodation is non-smoking inside.