Elevated more than three metres (10 feet), Treetops Cottage puts you at eye level with the birds.
From the bed, the corner spa or the surrounding balcony the view is casuarina forest and the blue sky above.
Decor is modern, fresh and bright; the theme classic Australian timber and iron.
- Small kitchen (cook top, refrigerator, microwave, appliances, pots & pans)
- King size bed
- Corner spa bath & separate shower
- HDLCD TV, small Home Theatre system
- Wood fire, ceiling fans, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Outdoor furniture
- Gas barbecue
- Linen and towels provided
- Breakfast provisions (Bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, juice, milk, selection of cereals, bread, jams, spreads, teas/coffees)
- Wine, cheese plate & more.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted include GST and are subject to change. Public Holidays are charged at weekend rates.
- Special rates may apply for bookings longer than 3 days.
- A 50% (minimum $150) deposit is required to confirm a booking.
- Deposit (less $40 fee) is refundable up to 2 weeks before your stay. With less notice your deposit will be refunded if accommodation can be re-booked.
Cancellations on the day of check-in are a no-show and may incur a charge of up to two days tariff.
- Major credit cards, cash, cheque or direct deposits accepted.
- All accommodation packages include a bottle of local premium wine and a cheese plate.
- Self contained accommodation includes breakfast provisions for a hearty breakfast each day.
- Guest Suite includes light breakfast served in the breakfast room or on the veranda daily.
- Check-in time is 2pm. Check-out is 10.30am. Variations may be possible, please ask.
- All accommodation is non-smoking inside.